Want To Read

Custom Search

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Books From April 2014

★ ★ ★ ★ Cross Country -James Patterson
Another great Alex Cross book...can't wait to start another one!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone -J.K. Rowling
Finally got to reading this series...I actually like the fact that I have seen the movies...it makes the writing all that more vivid for me. Looking forward to the next one!

★ ★ ★ ★ Double Cross -James Patterson
Really enjoyed this book...interesting bad guy and was wondering when KC was going to come back into the picture...

★ ★ ★ ★ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets -J.K. Rowling
This would be the one I have seen the movie of the most and I really enjoyed the book. It has some plot items that were not covered in the movie and it made the story a bit more interesting.

No comments: