Want To Read

Custom Search

Friday, January 01, 2016

Reading Challenge for 2015

I am very behind in my updates to this blog. Have been tracking my reading on Goodreads for the last few years after my old tracking website went away.

My profile on Goodreads can be found here. I will try to get on here and update my reading from the last couple of years so we can all be caught up again with my reviews...

I started the 2016 Reading Challenge today, but wanted to mark the end of the last year's challenge. As you can see, I didn't quite get there but that is okay...there were a lot of changes this year and I am glad, as always, that I am able to read what I want, when I want for the most part...lots of other people out there don't have that luxury.

I am shooting for 40 books next year...we'll see how it goes. I think that being more accustomed to my schedule will help me in the next year for sure!

No comments: