Want To Read

Custom Search

Friday, February 28, 2014

Books From February 2014

★ ★ ★ Journey -Aaron Becker

★ ★ ★ ★ Roses Are Red -James Patterson
I enjoyed this one even though it was out of order of some of the others I have been reading. I am looking forward to catching up and feeling like I am not bouncing all over the timeline.

★ ★ ★ Mr Wuffles -David Wiesner

★ ★ ★ Labor Day -Joyce Maynard
I wanted to read this before seeing the movie, and I am glad I did. It is a decent read, the characters are believable, however the plot was a bit wonky and it felt a tiny bit weird at the end how it was all wrapped up. I am still curious to see the movie when it comes out on DVD.

★ ★ ★ Wait Till Next Year: A Memoir -Doris Kearns Goodwin
This was an interesting read.

★ ★ ★ This Is The Rope: A Story From The Great Migration -Jacqueline Woodson

★ ★ ★ The Tortoise And The Hare -Jerry Pinkney

★ ★ ★ ★ Mr Tiger Goes Wild -Peter Brown 

★ ★ ★ 13 Words -Lemony Snicket

★ ★ ★ Still Missing -Chevy Stevens
This was a good ebook I picked up off the discount shelf on Barnes and Noble's site. Storyline was pretty intense and the way of presenting the story was very interesting. I felt that it got a bit lost near the end but overall, I enjoyed the book.

★ ★ ★ Brush Of The Gods -Lenore Look

★ ★ ★ ★ The Dark -Lemony Snicket

★ ★ ★ Nelson Mandela -Kadir Nelson

No comments: