Want To Read

Custom Search

Friday, January 31, 2014

Books from January 2014

★ ★ ★ ★ Cat And Mouse -James Patterson
I really liked this one, even if I ended up reading it out of order. I liked that they diverged into the good guy being the bad guy and the twists...nice!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Doctor Sleep -Stephen King
I LOVED this book...okay, I might be a bit biased since SK is one of my absolute favorite authors but it was terrific...scary and intricate all at once. Characters you could really grab on to. I tend to have that feeling after a good book that I want to know what has happened to the characters since the book ended and this book fills that need to know...so awesomely! Thank you SK for writing this sequel! 

★ ★ ★ Pop Goes The Weasel -James Patterson
I read this one out of order because the one before it wasn't available but I still enjoyed it. It seems to be my way of reading this series (out of order). Once again, Alex to the rescue.

★ ★ ★  Evidence -Jonathan Kellerman
I was hesitant to start this one because I was pretty sure I had read it already but then it sucked me in and it turns out it was new to me! Really enjoyed the twists and the antagonists were just hateful!

★ ★  Jingle All The Way -Tom Shay-Zapien, Matt Wiewel
This was an okay children's book. I only bought it for my Nook because it was free and I was able to test the download of books when I was having some issues with the Nook.

No comments: